Solve the Net was founded in 2012 by Phil Erb and Tony Eisenhour. Our mission is to bridge the gap between web technologies and the companies that use them, covering website development, social media, training, and IT consulting.
We have a few core beliefs:
- The solutions we provide need to reflect your passion and mission.
- One size does not fit all.
- You need to be comfortable with the solution. Every service we provide includes training to ensure that you can work with the solution and that it will work for you.
- Work does not cease on a web or technology solution on launch day. Software updates, security, and website content updates all need to be taken into account.
- There are many pieces to your overall web presence and technology needs. Regardless of the service we are offering you, we can work with you to evaluate possible pain points.
Who We Are
Phil is a Systems Administrator and Developer, specializing in technologies that foster communication and productivity among groups of people. His belief is that computers should improve people’s workflows, not hinder them. His goal is to make it as easy as possible to get things done. He is co-organizer of the Northeast Pennsylvania WordPress meetup group.
A graduate of the Pennsylvania College of Technology, with a B.S. in Computer Information Technology, Phil is also a Microsoft Certified IT Professional.
Tony is a graduate of Pennsylvania College of Technology, with a degree in Business Management. Handling more of the business operations of the company, Tony also has noticed the need for educating individuals, as well as organizations, on the need to understand how technology of different kinds can affect their daily lives, as well as their organizations.
Tony has had several years of experience in the management role for organizations while in college, as well as running other companies that deal in the entertainment and video gaming fields.